Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunny Sunday

Hello beauties! This has been such a busy week, with our youth group revival that was going on. Like I said in my other post, I lead my youth group through a tough workout! It really made them sweat and they told me that the soreness was definitely there. Um, success! Score for Trainer Alina :)

Breakfast this a.m. was so fruity! Go summer produce!


Fage 0%, Nature's Path flakes, PB puffins, strawberries, blueberries,
raspberries, and cherries on top! 
Decided to sleep in for another hour in place of a workout, so maybe a short run later? The weather has come back! Check out the skies<3




These were taken at church during the revival. Isn't it beautiful? 

Worship, service and some iPhone lovin' happened then it was already time for lunch! 

Bibimbap (LOVE) with cold cucumber soup! 



Now it's time to chill and relax with the family :)

Enjoy your Sunday! 







No comments:

Post a Comment