Thursday, July 5, 2012

{JBC Day 4} In-Confidence

Time for day four on our 30 Day Blog Challenge!


Peanut Butter and Jenny

These seem to get harder everyday?! Oh gosh.

I don't think I can choose just one, so I'm going to be a rebel and do a bunch :)



  •  Long lines. I can be a little impatient sometimes so this would be so great. How easy would shopping be? And amusement parks? No need for Fast Passes! 



  •  Bugs. I feel like every time I step outside, mosquitos form a group to attack me. 



  • Sickness. Who likes being in bed all day? I wish we were healthy all the time!

But I think the most important thing I would take away would be in-confidence. There are too many people who don't respect themselves and it hurts me to see that. Everyone should love who they are and embrace their uniqueness. A lot of times, we lose sight that we are special in our own way. We should never want to be anyone else but us. 

I'm not saying that I don't feel like this sometimes. But I think it matters on whether we catch ourselves in that moment. 

What about you? What is something that you think the world would be better off without? 

Let's hear your ideas! :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment