Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sundays Are For Family

Good afternoon lovelies! Today was super busy so I'll get right into it. 

After yesterday's ice cream session, I wasn't feeling all too hungry, so I kept breakfast on the lighter side. 

I cannot live without my Fage<3



My beloved green tea on the side!


This sat really well in my stomach and I was full for a while. 

My family went to church all spiffed up and before we knew it, it was time for lunch. My mom wanted to go to a mall an hour away from our house! SO far but I wanted to walk around too :) 

My sister and I entertained each other and made sure to take pictures. You know, for memories! 




We're silly ;) 

I'm a little weird and I have a list of places I want to eat at. Brio was one of them and my parents took us there! How great are they?! 


Everything looked so delicious! I took about ten minutes looking at the menu but eventually picked something from the brunch section. 

While we were waiting for our food, a bowl of bread and crisps came out. I had a part of each! 


I ordered the Open Faced Chicken and Avocado Omelet and it. was. amazing. The avocado stole the show! 


We walked around the mall a bit, gawking at the awesome stores there. 



Had such a fun time with my family! 

Now, we're resting a little bit from a day of shopping. I'm going to get in a run to get my heart pumpin' before dinner! Hopefully the heat doesn't slow me down!









No comments:

Post a Comment