Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Favorites!

1. Fitting in a workout before volunteering! I really challenged my arms today :D


2. Nut butter. OH YEAH. 


My Collection!

3. Cooking! I made my sister and I a shrimp and veggie stir fry with whole wheat pasta. I totally winged it but it turned out tasty :)






4. Looking at old videos of my sister and I dancing and causing all kinds of trouble. Laughing till we were red in the process haha<3


5. Breakfast is always a favorite, who am I kidding?! 


6. The cutest bowl ever. I wish I bought this for my oatmeal! 


7. Pinterest. Just pure genius. 





The last one is special. Because I sorta made it. I confess! 

8. Fitness Mantras! They really put me in a good mood to push myself and get my lazy a** up. 













9. My sister. She'll always be my best friend<3


Peanut Butter and Jenny
Day 5: Post a picture of something or someone that made your day special. 



I love youuuu!

10. All of you. Thank you so much for making this blog special to me. I always looks forward to posting everyday! Bless you guys! :) 

Now, it's time to hit the bed. I'm thinking pancakes for tomorrow's menu! 





No comments:

Post a Comment