Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Favorites!

1. Big shout out to Meg at A Dash of Meg for sharing my post for High Five Friday :) She's such an inspiration to me and to the healthy blogging world<3


2. I'm eating more whole foods! Bananas with nut butter, lots of fruit and sweet potatoes seem to winning me over. Yum! I'm going to try to make sweet potato wedges for when hunger strikes so wish me luck! 


3. I've been neglecting my protein intake and I know I need it for my muscles. You guys are going to see eggs, greek yogurt, and nuts a lot more on Keep Smiling :) Eggs used to be a fear food but now I welcome them with open arms haha. 


Parfait me!


Egg shaped like a...tadpole?
4.



SO EXCITED. 
I hope all of you can catch it! I'm looking forward to the swimming/diving portions and of course, track and field<3 
Do you guys tear up doing any of the games? I actually cry during the track portions. Their passion is unbelievable. 

Love him.
5. I want to say how proud I am of Courtney's post about her recent health issue. It know how hard it is to go through her situation and I support her 100%! She was so brave to tell her readers about it. God bless her<3

6. 



You know it! ;) 

Have an amazing Friday my bloggies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment