Sunday, July 22, 2012

Jumpin' Back on Track

Hello and Happy Sunday everyone! :) It's SO nice to be home again. Wet n' Wild was amazing and the beach was absolutely beautiful. The sand was like powder! 


At the top of our suite balcony!
The drive wasn't that bad because the drive was like going to Gainesville. I made sure to pack us food just in case. Call me snack face ;) 




After these little breaks though, its been tough trying to get back on my daily schedule. I usually wake up early for my workouts but lately all I want to do it sleep. This definitely isn't a bad thing but it feels weird not doing what I normally do. I love working out in the morning because it gives me a lot of free time in the later hours AND makes me feel great everyday! I guess my body is still in that "vacation" mode. I know I'll snap back into it soon and the extra z's honestly helps my body grow :) 

This morning, I woke up around 7:10, skipping my usual workout in place of much needed sleep. I actually got up around 6 and pondered on whether I should wait till later. I listened to my body and turned off the alarm. Go Alina! I'm planning to run after church so hopefully the weather isn't too hot. 

Breakfast time! 



Light and refreshing! 

I have so much reading to do for my English summer work but I'm determined to get it done by this week. I got to get going! 







No comments:

Post a Comment