Sunday, July 29, 2012

I Shoulda...

This is what I get for procrastinating. 



4 hours of reading and summarizing! I'm so pooped. 

Luckily, the house was pretty quiet because after lunch, my whole family took a nice nap. I used that time to finish summer work assigned to me by my future english teacher. I definitely should have done this earlier in the break. And believe me, the Olympics were calling out to me between paragraphs! >_<

Before I knew it, my tummy started to growl and that meant Alina wanted some food! I actually finished around 6 so I was just in time for dinner. 

We chose to eat out and picked Sweet Tomatoes as our restaurant of choice. I was so excited to get my salad on<3

Veggies! 
Plate 2 down.
I ended it with some fruit because natural sugar is the best kind :)

We wandered around Walmart to aid our digestion and then headed home. Not bad for a Sunday, huh? 
I had yet another great day with my family and that was enough for me! 

Motivational Monday tomorrow, so excited! Goodnight lovelies<3


No comments:

Post a Comment