Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Just got back from seeing The Amazing Spiderman! I'll give you guys my take on it tomorrow but for now, it's time for Day two of the 30 day Blog Challenge :) And this was a tricky one. 

Peanut Butter and Jenny

There are so many things I would tell a child. I don't know if there is really one thing! I promised myself that I would do anything to make my own children (in the future of course!) as happy as possible. My parents have always supported me and told me to do what I thought was right. 

If there was only one thing, I would tell that child this: Do what makes you happy. 
And always follow your heart. Yes, I know its cheesy. But most cheesy things are the truth ;) 

Not to mention:
Eat your veggies.
Exercise. 
Laugh a lot. 
Eat nut butter. 
Be silly. 
Love everyone.
Smile till your cheeks hurt. 

That's a given.










No comments:

Post a Comment