Monday, July 23, 2012

MIMM #3! {What I'm Thankful for}

Another start to a new week! That means it's time for...




Loving so many things right now :) Let's get this party going! And as always, a big THANK YOU to Katie for making Monday's to look forward too<3 

Marvelous Rest! 

After all the traveling that happened last week and the week before, it's nice to come home. I love waking up in my own bed and spending time with the family. Everyday, I'm learning to give my body rest and to only exercise if my body is up for it. It's a challenge but I know I'm improving! 

Marvelous (Body) Strength! 

I proud of my body and how far it's come. I did some bad damage to it over the years and that's my biggest regret. I went from no exercise to being able to do anything! I fuel up well and I know what my body needs to be able to carry out my daily life. I'm no longer that small and weak girl I used to be! I'm strong and healthy :) 


Marvelous Friends & Family!

No matter who you are, there are people who care for you. I have the most amazing people that surround me everyday! A lot of times, I forget how important they are but the little things they do remind me that I am loved. Don't let a day go by without telling your family you love them!






Marvelous Nut Butter! 

Uh yeah. I'm thankful for this! No shame. 









I think I could live on it. 

What are you thankful for? :)

Stay lovely my friends! 

Going to study and go crazy. OH YAY.  









No comments:

Post a Comment