Monday, July 9, 2012

MMIM #2!

Good morning! It's time for my second Marvelous in My Monday :)




There's so many things going on that I can't fit everything in one post! 

Marvelous Trip! 

That's right, I'm heading out to Gainesville, Florida, Home of the Gators! 



My sister and I are taking a break from our city to relax and meet up with some friends we know that live there. After that, we're going to the Happiest Place on Earth! 


Cannot wait to see Mickey! 

And you can bet that I'm bringing snacks with me. Hello almond butter packs :) 




Marvelous Exercise!

I've been upping my weight training AND running is back baby! I feel strong and happy! 

Although I would love not to look like death after every workout ><
Marvelous Veggies! 

Veggies are a great snack with hummus! Yummm.



Marvelous Swimming! 

Now that the sun's out, I love swimming after my sweaty workouts. It feels amazing to jump into that cool water! 

My Overly-Happy-To-Swim face ;) 

I hope you all have a Marvelous day! 

<3






No comments:

Post a Comment