Monday, July 16, 2012

Last Minute Decision

Hello guys! I'm sorry but the pictures are going to have to wait :( I'm not sure how to transfer them in to my laptop from my sister's new phone. I'll figure it out soon, promise! Now back to today's FUN.

TJ Maxx, here we come! 


We had some returns and I definitely had to get out of the house! Thank you miss driver<3
We met up with some of my sisters friends there and we did some "eye-shopping". But it's extremely rare for me not to walk out with empty hands ;) 

                            

LOVE the cute cinches here! 
Then we all had a hot date with my man Menchies. 

My cup! 

Mint, vanilla, and acai berry yogurt with fresh berries + almonds!
I think Menchies could be one of my favorite yogurt shops! Very creamy and no weird aftertaste.

Big sis and I headed back home for some dinner! 

Broiled spicy tilapia with veggies!

Romaine and steamed cabbage for ultimate wrappage :)
Big surprise guys! My sisters friends from Gainesville invited us to meet them at Daytona beach to hang and play at Wet n' Wild! I know, another mini vaca?! My mom said yes surprisingly haha.
I never been there so I'm super excited. 

Will it be fun? This girl's face is just too convincing. 


This is turning to become an amazing summer :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment