Saturday, July 28, 2012

A to Z of Healthy Me

Hey guys, are you excited it's the weekend?! I'm so ready to relax and let gooooo.

Today, I wanted to do something I've seen across the blogging world and is a survey that Janetha from meals & moves came up with. Let's see how I do :) 

A is for age: I am 16 years old and turning 17 very soon! CANNOT wait till I get my driver's license.
B is for breakfast today: Bagel with strawberry cream cheese with egg + watermelon. Don't forget my HUGE venti coffee water! 


C is for currently craving: Fro-yo (all the time!), boba tea, nut butters by the spoonful, oatmeal, bananas, and cinnamon rolls
D is for dinner tonight: No idea! I'm hankering for some good Korean food :) OH YUM



E is for favorite type of exercise: Weight lifting, running, swimming, jump roping 
F is for an irrational fear: Losing my family to a disaster 
G is for gross food: I think I've yet to meet a food that I don't like. OH wait, maybe fast food? 
H is for hometown: Jersey babayyy.
I is for something important: God, family, friends, hugs, kisses, happiness. 




J is for current favorite jam: Good Time by Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl City
K is for kids: None yet but in the future, definitely<3
My dream son ^^ 
L is for current location: Florida AKA where I get a heat stroke like every five seconds.
M is for the most recent way you spent money: On lipgloss from Victoria's Secret! 

N is for something you need: New sports bra! Anyone know any good ones?
O is for occupation: Student/nutbutter enthusiast/professional shopper/fitness junkie
P is for pet peeve: When people say they can't do something. YOU CAN. Just believe people!
Q is for a quote: 




True, true.

R is for random fact about you: I'm double jointed in all my fingers! Weird, I know.
S is for favorite healthy snack: SO MANY.  My recent favorites are greek yogurt with fruit and whole grains, pb/ab sammie, banana with nut butter.
T is for favorite treat: Ice cream with brownies. Strawberries to add some nutrients ;)

U is for something that makes you unique: Being me makes me unique!
V is for favorite vegetable: Carrots, broccoli  and (stinky) onions.
W is for today’s workout: Planning a run later today!
X is for X-rays you’ve had: On my lungs and turned out I almost had bronchitis O____O;
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Olympics WOOOO! 

Z is for your time zone: Eastern time yo. 
This is me, from A to Z :) 


Have an amazing day, my friends<3

No comments:

Post a Comment