Sunday, July 8, 2012

Steak, It's What's for Dinner

Let's knock out Day 7!
Peanut Butter and Jenny
Day 7: If you could live in any time period  of the past , when would it be and why?


I would definitely pick the 70s! Frankly because of the awesome outfits. 

CAYOOOT :)

It was SO hot outside but I didn't let that stop me from having a great workout!

My sister agreed to run with me but she fell asleep so I fit in my own weights session until she woke up. 

30 minutes of abs, my usual routine
Blonde Ponytail's Arm Workout

I absolutely love Jess's workout! I worked my arms in ways I never have before. 

Sissy woke up and it was time to run! 

Two laps up and down out street, done. 

We rewarded ourselves with a dip in the pool and it was perfectly refreshing. 

Dinner

Protein, carbs, and veggies! 




Don't forget fruit! 



Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family!



 I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment