Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Spidey-Senses

Happy 4th of July everyone! Do you guys have anything fun planned for today? My cousin is hosting a barbecue for our family so I'm pumped for that ^^ Who doesn't love a good barbecue?! 


Backtracking to yesterday's dinner! 



We kept it simple and stuck with Kimchee Jiggae<3 With pork ribs for protein! 

After dinner, my sister and cousin wanted to watch The Amazing Spiderman. I was really excited to see what this story was about. 


I thought this movie was well made with the new plot and characters. Usually when actors are changed, it doesn't have the same effect on me but I loved how the story was put together! 

Andrew Garfield is just a cutie. 


This would take care of number three on the 30 Day Blog Challenge! What a coincidence. 


Peanut Butter and Jenny

Turns out I got back around 10:45 so it was wayyy past my sleeping time. I woke up around 5:45 but went back to sleep for a couple extra Zs! 

Breakfast was full of red, white, and blue. With a hint of beige for carbs ;)


My spidey-senses were telling me to make sure I finish all the berries in the refrigerator before they go bad. That shouldn't be too hard right? 

SAT studying till lunch! Gonna fit in a workout before then :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment