Thursday, August 16, 2012

Crazy Cravings

Yesterday's dinner was pretty awesome :) My mom actually majored in nutrition so she knows what's best for a sickness. I must have those health loving genes from her!


Yellow Soy Bean Soup! 

The side dishes made this meal. Sautéed potatoes and kimchi <3


A handful of grapes for "dessert"! They are so sweet right now. 

**********************************

My cravings were sky high this morning and I was hankering for some protein. In the form of Fage that is ;)


This bowl contained Fage, pumpkin, blueberries, whole grain flakes and a spoonful of Barney butter. I'm usually a creamy nut butter kind of gal but crunchy almond butter is starting to win me over. Holy yum. 

School was very hectic and tiring, but it's my friends who help me get through it! Shout out to all of y'all' :)

My mom picked me up and she asked what I want to eat for lunch. My craving? 


Pizza baby! 

Well, really it was cheese I was going for and pizza seemed like the perfect fit. Just one of those days, you know? 

I grabbed a few red pepper flake packs from Pizza Hut and decided to put it on my pizza. The funniest thing happened! 



Nothing! It was completely empty. This was too hilarious. Has this ever happened to you? First time for me! 

I lounged around and watched some TV (ahem, Kardashians) for an hour. Finally, it was time to work. 


My planner is full of assignments. Crazy stuff. 

After 3 hours, I managed to fit a workout in! When working out, treat it like a priority like showering or eating. Plan it in your schedule, no excuses guys! 


20 min abs
I'm pregnant...JUST KIDDING. 
My muffins bring all the boys to the yard! 

I felt so great after sweating a little bit. I've been taking my workouts pretty easy, no real HIIT work, but now that I'm feeling better, I can go back to it WOOOO!

Dinnaaa! 



Oxtail soup with seaweed salad! Nothing compares to Momma Smiles cooking :) If only I could give it to you guys! 

Alright lovelies, I'm off to finish up my homework and thank God, SLEEP. 
Tomorrow's Friday<3 















No comments:

Post a Comment