Monday, August 6, 2012

Sort of a Fail

Mid-afternoon snack attack! 


I tried banana "soft serve" for the for the first time and decided to amp up the lusciousness by adding a scoop of peanut butter. But my food processor wasn't working with me and I ended up making a chunky version. It was still so amazing though and I ate it up! 

Tastes a lot like ice cream<3 Swoon.
My sister and I had to go hunting for my ahem, last minute school supplies so after some lounging around, we went to Target. Going with her today reminded me of the times when she was a senior and often went to Target with me right after school! It was a great way to pass time and be with each other since I didn't see her during the school hours. 

To my surprise, I ran into my friend there, who was looking for supplies too! 

YAY for procrastination ;)


We were sporting our no makeup face. She's gorgeous, no? <3

I met her in our swim team and we've gotten close over the last two years! Swim season starts today and she explained how exhausted she is already. You'll do great girlie!

Dinner was served as soon as we arrived home. Thank God because I was HUNGRY.

Veggie pancakes with spicy rice cake! It's been so long since I've had this :) 




School supply shopping went well and it most definitely wasn't a fail!


Now, I have to organize it...oh gosh. 

I hope all of you have an amazing rest of your night! 

Are you last minute school supply shoppers? 
Have you tried banana "soft serve"? - If you haven't, go do yourself a favor and try it!  






No comments:

Post a Comment