Sunday, August 19, 2012

An Offish Start

Good afternoon my friends :)
Yesterday's rest day really had me ready for a workout today! 

30 min abs
Sculpt Your Arms Circuit (Love ya Jess<3) 

I'm planning to run later today because my legs definitely miss it. 

After my workout, my stomach was acting a little weird. I didn't know what it was but I hoped breakfast would do the trick. 

My favorite type of protein starred in today's breakfast: Fage! 


Fage with strawberries, blueberries, pumpkin and Barney Butter
 It was finally time for Sister Smile to leave to Gainesville!


I'm definitely going to miss her around here. She stayed for a long time so I'm sure she's ready to go back to school ;) I love you sis. You'll do amazing this year! I'll be praying for youuuu<3

My tumtum still wasn't doing well so I drank a lot of water and held out until lunch. 

Bibimbap with a fried egg and miso soup on the side!

I could only eat half of this unfortunately. My appetite is SO off today, it sucks! 

I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday :) I'm off to be a good student? study! 






No comments:

Post a Comment