Saturday, August 25, 2012

Party in My Mouth

Volunteering today went great! I loved catching up with the residents at the nursing home. I wish I could take pictures with them so you guys could see how sweet they are :) 

Snack 

While running around, I ate honeydew melon with a snack purchase I never had before! 


Verdict: Crunchy, salty, and perfectly cheesy. Party in my mouth, I tell ya. 
I always passed by Pirate's Booty in Publix but I never thought of getting it. I'm not a chip or puff fan but these are going to be something I get more often! 

Lunch 

Kept things simple and clean! 

I even did something new to me for a salad today. Presenting "yolk dressing"! 


This was so different and I enjoyed the warm, creamy goodness! 

Of course, I had to have sides.


Served this with a small bowl of rice and leftover spicy fish broil<3


Watermelon dessert because they are just that sweet! 


Plans for today: 

  • Eat a snack!
  • Get ready for my friend's sweet sixteen! First birthday party of the year and I can't wait :) 













No comments:

Post a Comment