Saturday, August 11, 2012

Give Me a Break

Give me a break, give me a break...


Does anyone else remember this?!

I'm finally back from a long break and it felt great taking a step from the ol' Mac :) I wanted to take some time and take in Junior year. So strange to say I'm only 2 years from graduating! EEEK!

The first two days were hectic, trying to find classes, meeting new teachers and seeing all my friends. I was giddy and excited to go to school. Everyone thought I was craaaaay! 

Anywhos, I made sure to snap pictures of my week and since school is back in session, my whole schedule has been flipped around. My workouts are at different times which was a little weird at first but when things change, you just got to go with the flow. 














My regular posts will be starting tomorrow! 
I missed you guys<3



No comments:

Post a Comment