Saturday, August 25, 2012

Out With the Old...

And in with the new! I am so excited to share with you guys a new-to-me cardio session that totally killed me this morning :) 

*******************

A lot of times, I hear a lot of people who after working out for a while, do not see any results. There's a reason for that actually! 

It's called hitting a plateau. When your body first feels the shock of exercising, it starts burning fat like crazy and muscle will start to build if you are doing the right moves. But if keep doing the same exercises and the same routine everyday, your body becomes smarter. Have you noticed that more and more each day, exercising get easier? It's because your body is learning to get used to the challenges you push it through. Once that happens, you don't see any significant changes for a while, unless you change up your workouts. Go for a run, take yoga classes, pilates, anything to give your workouts a fresh makeover! 

With that, that brings us to this AM!

Workout 

New Cardio: M100s! 

It goes like this: 

10 squat thrusts
10 mountain climbers (4 of them equal 1 rep) 
10 squat jumps 

Keep doing this till you reach 100 reps total.

WOO buddy, I can't tell you how crazy these were. The last thirty were tough but I got pushed through it :) It definitely was a hard but awesome change in my daily workout! 

*******************

Breakfast of the champions! 



Give me oatmeal for every meal and I'll go to town! 

Going to go volunteer soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment