Sunday, August 5, 2012

I Love to Hate Them

What am I talking about? I'm talking about the cardio move everyone loves to hate: Burpees

When I started today's workout, I didn't plan to do 150 burpees, but I decided to challenge myself. It started out pretty awesome! 

25 min of abs 
Arms, chest and shoulders workout (arm circles!) 

Then I died saw this cardio circuit.  


When I read the directions, it said decrease from 10 to 8, and lastly, down to 6. But I said to myself, "I could totally do 10 each time!" 

Busted out 150 burpees :)The most I've ever done in one sweat session. WOOHOOOO!!

Breakfast AKA best meal of the day<3

I've been trying to increase my calories at breakfast and I really feel a difference with my body! I am more energized, I don't get sleepy, and I concentrate better. Check out this morning's creation! 

Fage with banana, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries! Topped with PB Crave and Barney Butter<3
Just too pretty to eat! 


Kidding. I ated it ;)


Enjoy your Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment