Saturday, August 18, 2012

As Long As You Love Me



Yup. I went there. 

I don't care what everyone says, this boy has talent. I definitely have a little Bieber fever in me. #noshame

This song was on repeat during my homework session today and I was finished in no time! Everyone took a mini nap so it was quiet for once ;) 

Momma Smile was the first to wake from her sleep and asked if I wanted to go to Publix with her. She wanted to make something special since it was the last night for my sister before she headed back to Gainesville. I thought we were only going to buy a few things. UH no. 

The receipt told us other wise. 


Shopping tip #129: Don't go hungry. ehem. 

As soon as we got home, we got cookin'! 



Samgyupsal! It's pretty much grilled pork belly. Can you say yum?

Salad, ASPARAGUS!!, miso soup on the side. Swooon.
Fresh Romaine for wrappage! 
At Publix, they let us sample their fruit filled pastry and wow. We had to get some for dessert :) 


This x1000000. 

Backing up to lunch time, I wasn't too hungry. We settled with the infamous rice cake soup. 


****************************

All in all, it was a beautiful Saturday spent with the Smile Family! They keep me grounded, ya know? 
Days like this, I realize that I am too blessed, with the people that surround me. They love me so genuinely, it amazes me. I can only pray that I can love them like they love me. 

Now, turn off your darn computer and spend time with your loved ones :) 

God bless<3 






No comments:

Post a Comment