Friday, June 22, 2012

My Kinda Day

The rain lasted through out the day so I didn't get to do much today but it was nice to stay home and have some "me" time!  


Snack


I ended up studying and reading quite a bit. I was pretty full from lunch so a small snack was necessary. I just had some unsalted almonds and watermelon to hold me over till dinner. No picture, but I'm pretty sure you guys don't mind :) 


Dinner


I couldn't wait for my sister to eat dinner with her so I went ahead and ate ^^;
What can I say? My stomach wants what it wants!


Star of the show: Spicy fish side dish! Romaine lettuce for wrapping fish in~ YUMM




I cleaned and tidied up the house for my sister's homecoming. I also needed some groceries so I went to Publix. I bought basic necessities such as milk and eggs. The berries were on sale and I totally went cray-cray. Raspberries and strawberries! Those of going to feature tomorrow for sure. I also bought flowers for my sister to give her a nice welcome home! 


My sister came around 9 and surprised her with the flowers! She loved them (or at least that's what she said) haha. 


She had dinner and I talked to her about my life while she's been in college. I love having simple conversations with my sister. She always listens to me and never judges me. I'm SO lucky to have her! 


Now I'm just chillin' on her bed, writing on this beautiful blog to beautiful people :) Sorry that this post was on the empty side! I guess some days are more eventful of others^ 


I'll leave you all with this. 




Now that is amazing! Goodnight lovelies<3


What are your weekend plans? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment