Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I Love...


eating breakfast! It's my favorite meal of the day and it really kicks my day off to a healthy and happy start.


rainy days. I actually enjoy the sound of rain on a window~ It makes me feel nice and warm. Perfect time to curl up with a blanket and a good book! 


fro-yo <3 Needs no explanation. 


Korean food. Seriously, I need this like at least ONCE everyday. Alina without Korean food = Grumpy. 

My nose isn't that big though...
And lastly...

EVERYONE OF YOU! 
Thank you for taking time in your day to read my blog! I'm still very much a beginner but I am eager to learn more and more. Also, sharing my story helped me to open myself up and accept my past. I'm looking forward to the future God has for me :) 

G'night lovelies!


What's your favorite meal of the day? 
FROYO. Who's with me?!




No comments:

Post a Comment