Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cakecakecake

Whether it be cupcakes, birthday cake, or ice cream cake, I say keep it comin'! But I'm excited about a different kind.
You'll see what I mean in a second!


Workout 


I had a lot of energy after a full day yesterday and I was ready to tackle another beautiful day. 


35 min of abs
10 min of arms
10 min legs
All Cassey's POP song challenges


I was out of breath by the time I finished this. Leave it to Blogilates to give you what you need to challenge your self! 


Breakfast


FOOOOOOOOD. 


Yogurt mess with a splash of almond milk on the side :)

Strawberry Chobani with strawberries (loveee), topped with Nature's Path flakes!
Surprising huh? Definitely didn't see that one coming ;)

I went to the library to study for SATs and boy was it boring. I made sure to entertain myself for 5 minutes in between study sessions. 

WEEEE~
Oh the joys of having a Macbook.

Snack

After my shenanigans, I pulled out my baby. 

ENTER CHOBANI. 


Mixed up<3
When I got home, look what I got in the mail! 



I finally received the Kodiak Cakes coupon from the giveaway I won from Annette! Thank you so much :D Making these very soon! 

I'm going to have some lunch now. SO HUNGRY.

Catch you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment