Monday, June 25, 2012

First Marvelous in My Monday!



Hello lovelies! I'm going to do something that beautiful Katie started to kick off the week :) 



WOOO I'm so excited about this. I have to tell you, I'm not a Monday person at all. It reminds me of waking up to go to school! But there are amazing things to be recognized in the beginning of every week so let's get to it! 

Marvelous Sleep! 

I slept in today and it was marvelous! Sleep is really important to a balanced lifestyle so I try to get at least 7 to 8 hours of rest. So make sure to turn off those lights and get some shut-eye! 



Marvelous Posts! 

Going to spread some blog love!

Annette talks about how rest is just as important as exercise. Enjoying a rest can be hard for some people, including me, but our bodies truly know best! 

Meghann from Meals and Miles celebrates her sister's wedding day! I'm so happy for her and her sister as she starts a new life with her husband! Makes me want to get married haha ^^

Yellow Haired Girl ran a 5k! It was one of her June goals and she did it! Congrats girl! 

Marvelous Baking!

This morning, a recipe from Megan at Muncher Cruncher caught my eye! I had to try Paleo bread and I decided to bake it this morning. It definitely tastes as good as it looks. Has any of you tried Paleo bread? 



Marvelous Berries! 

With summer comes SWEET berries! My favorite fruits of the summer and believe me, I've been putting them with all my snacks. 

YUMMM


Get on the bandwagon and talk about something in your week, in your day, anything!

Stay Marvelous my friends! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment