Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday Scenes {Part Two}

Hello everyone! 
It was absolutely beautiful today. Got me smiling right when I woke up :)

These days, I've been in a breakfast slump and it's hard to think of some yummy combinations for my growling stomach. 
But inspiration is just what you need to make something magical! 

Behold...


The Sweet Omelete! 
This was adapted from Clare's Apple Cinnamon Stuffed Omelete at Fitting It All In. This girl is a genius and I immediately knew I had to make a variation of this beautiful meal. 

I whisked two egg whites with a splash of vanilla extract, then cooked it until firm. I took a scoop of Barney Butter and spread it on one side of the omelet. I sliced half a banana on top of the BB and flipped that baby over! 



Topped it with Fage and cinnamon<3


Bright sliced peach on the side! 

SWOON. 

I decided not to go volunteering to catch up on my studies and that exactly what I did. For 4 hours! Good thing breakfast held me over for some brain work because I was on a roll ;)

Lunch was not pictured (sorry!) but it was soybean paste soup with the usual veggie sides. 

I needed to stretch my legs after sitting for so long! My parents wanted to go to the outlet mall and I was all up for it. 
Me? Shopping? Match made in heaven. 

We walked around and visited Michael Kors, Coach and my favorite: Nike! 

I looked around the Nike Store and found some goodies. 
Naturally. 

I found a shirt in two colors for sale for 12 bucks! Also some running shorts that fit perfectly. 
What do you think? 


I knew I didn't need both shirts so after some thinking, I finally picked the dark purple/blue color to go with the shorts. 
Alina like!


I was in a crazy mood today and all I wanted to do was take pictures. 

Check out this family of ducks in the small fountain! 


They were quaking so loudly, I could hear them from far away. I ran to the sounds of the quacks and snapped a pic of these cuties. 

They kinda remind me of my own family<3

I had some froyo to hold me over till dinner but I definitely got too much. 
Oops! It was delicious nonetheless.

Banana, coconut colada and kettle corn(!!) yogurt with fruit, mochi, and graham cracker crumbs!

We kept dinner light because of that reason and ate what we were craving: Publix subs! 



Enjoyed outside of Mcdonald's. 
Another blessed day! 

Tomorrow is Korean Thanksgiving (Chuseok) and I am excited to spend it with my church family :) 
I think we should say something each day about what we are thankful for. If you look hard enough, I promise you'll find many things.
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Colossians 3:15-17 


Have sweet dreams everyone<3



















No comments:

Post a Comment