Friday, September 14, 2012

Never Regret a Workout

Kickbutt workout this evening! To be honest, I was not feeling so hot after school today but I knew if I got my heart pumpin', it would fix just that.

****************
Workout 
  • 20 minutes of abs
  • ZWOW #34 - Absolutely killer! 
  • ZWOW # 12 - Oldie but a great cardio video! 
I finished this all off with a 2:30 minute plank! Heather, challenge accepted ;)



Lately, it's been crazy hot here in South Florida and I haven't been able to run. I feel like I can't run 2 miles without having a heat stroke! ZWOW's are amazing and usually last from 10 to 20 minutes. Trust me when I say that the intensity makes up for the time! She incorporates all body parts so its a full body blast. Whenever you don't feel great, try to fit a workout or a mini session to lift your mood! You'll be glad you did! 

*****************

Dinner was not that attractive but it was dang good! 


Grilled pork belly with veggies for wrapping! 


A wee little piece of dark chocolate to round out the meal. 
Dark Chocolate = LOVE. 


I'm want to have weight training session early tomorrow before heading to the hospital so that means it's time for bed! 

Look out for a post on Sunday about health and your loved ones :) 
Have a fabulous night<3





No comments:

Post a Comment