Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday #3!

Happy Happy Hump Day everyone :)
Getting through the week can be tough, but eating the right foods and enjoying yourself could be just what you need to give you some POWER! 

One that note, I can't wait to show you guys my delicious eats<3



Breakfasts have been BEYOND amazing. Feast your eyes! 



Barney Butter on everything! Oh, the simple things in life. 

After school, I am starvin' so I need to fuel up after all the cardio. 
4 hours of walking from class to class that is!




A lot of lunches have been out since I have clubs and volunteering to do, so I always head over to Jason's Deli or rely on my packed lunchbox for fuel. Of course, I couldn't resist having some pho with Mama Smile. We even stopped by Menchi's for dessert! I don't eat yogurt very often but everything in moderation right? Always keep healthy choices in handy, wherever you go :) 

I feel pretty good until BOOM. Sneak Snack attack. 



So proud of myself for reaching out to my beloved produce. Delish! 
I've been eating melon by the ton. 

Dinner is always a winner. And the faster it's made, the better! I usually have my workout before dinner so my hunger gets revved up right on the get go. 






And with that, I hope you all have scrumptious dreams tonight! ;) 

Nightie night my friends! 
Three more days until the weekend<3













No comments:

Post a Comment