Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's Homecoming!

And I am psyched! 


This is me after today's mini-workout haha :) 

Since I had to go to the hospital this morning and I was going to dance later anyways, I decided to start this morning with a quickie! 

**************
Workout 

  • 15 minutes abs 
  • 15 minutes arms 
  • 5 minutes lunges, squats, and calf raises 
Nice and easy was the game today. 

***************

Breakfast was delish as always<3 



I've been digging the sweet and savory combo! Egg whites, mozzarella, and jam in a La Tortilla wrap :) 

Snack

Between the 4 hours of helping awesome patients, I got hungry and devoured a pluot. Nuts for some protein and fat! 



Lunch

I wasn't that hungry when I arrived home but Mama Smile had things hot and ready for me! 


Jazzed up spicy noodles! I only could eat about half.

I needed more filling power so I wanted some Fage. But I was craving nut butter too! 
What do I do?





Try. This. Now! 

It's time for Homecoming preparation. Where has the time gone?! 
Pictures will be up soon! 

Love y'all :)






No comments:

Post a Comment