Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Green Smoothie That Could

Can you believe this is my first green smoothie?



At first, I was a little iffy about adding in the spinach but guys, I'm absolutely in love. 
I'm definitely a little behind on the smoothie train since it is going to be winter, but why not?
Its so nice to have something nice and easy to settle in my stomach! Plus, with 23 grams of protein, you know you can't go wrong!

Green Pumpkin Protein Smoothie

by Alina Sin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Keywords: breakfast smoothie protein powder spinach

Ingredients (1 Serving)
  • One handful of baby spinach
  • 1/3 cup pumpkin
  • 1/2 almond milk
  • 1/2 water
  • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use Sunwarrior!)
  • Two spoonfuls of Greek Yogurt
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
  • 1 packet of Truvia (optional)
Instructions

1. Combine all ingredients into blender and whir away!
2. Pour it in a large bowl and top with nut butter, granola, or more greek yogurt!
3. Devour.
Powered by Recipage


You can't taste the spinach one bit!
A great way to start any day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment