Friday, October 26, 2012

Five Fact Friday

1. I finished 2 jars of Barney Butter over a span of 3 weeks. Couldn't help but buy another jar today! Is it bad to say that I'm proud of this?



2. Made my first purchase from iHerb :)


I've always wanted to try Sunwarrior, hearing many great reviews from Miss Katie! If anything, I always prefer whole protein but getting an extra boost sure does help my growing muscles.
Oh, and the peanut flour? Let's just say I have a lot planned under my sleeves that I'm not wearing ;)

3. Sometimes, the best snacks are the simplest ones. 



4. Always count on Instagram and Pinterest to both make you laugh and smile simultaneously :)







5. Today is National Pumpkin Day! For breakfast, I made a pumpkin smoothie to celebrate <3 




And with that, HELLO FREEDOM! 

Happy Friday, my loves<3 

**************

My 100th post giveaway is going on till Monday! I'd hate for you all to miss out on the goodies I have planned for the lucky winner :) Go check it out!









No comments:

Post a Comment