Sunday, November 4, 2012

My November Goals!

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday to YOU :) 

Today, I'm going to make a list of my goals this Thanksgiving season. I'm a little behind since it is November 4, but better late than ever right? Right!
I have ALOT to talk about so let's get started! 

 Drink more water! 


In the summer time, this is very easy for me to do since it is blistering outside! But when it becomes colder, I tend to forget about actually drinking water and later, I end up being super thirsty. Of course, I reach for more food and this leaves me with a tummy issues. Definitely need to keep up with it this year! Tea will be a staple during the holidays<3 

Make a Workout Schedule


I realized that since I'm busy with IB work and SATs, it would be helpful if I made a workout plan for the week so I can stay accountable for my training. I'm always second guessing on what I would do on what day and it takes too much effort trying to sort it out the hour before my workout. I've been seeing awesome progress and I don't want that to stop because I'm being lazy! 
I hope to have at least 3 cardio days and 2 strength training days to keep my body guessing. 
Let's do this!

Decrease Nut Butter Consumption


OH SNAP! 
Yes, nut butter. It's crazy, I know, but I've been feeling a little sluggish and slow lately. I probably eat about 2 or 3 tablespoons of nut butter a day and while its freaking delicious, I feel like it's too much. I should replace that with more veggies and fruits to keep my energy up. I will not by any means, take it out of my daily eats but just cutting a little back with make a huge difference. 

Stop My Bored Eating


 My nickname might as well be Snackface.
Being as active as I am, I know my body needs more than three meals to get me through the day!
I eat WAY more than most people haha. 
I love fueling myself right but when it comes to the point where I'm mindlessly eating granola by the handful? That's probably not so good for me. I just made almond butter granola (recipe coming soon<3) last night and I already ate 1/3 of it! What the fuhhh? 
I need to slow down and savor the food I make and eat to enjoy it, not just shovel it down just because it's in front of me. Does anyone have that problem too? 
Darn you granola. 

Increase Speed During Runs


I'd love to be able to get faster times when I go run! It would help me in get stronger and up my mileage. I don't know about you guys, but I love running in the cold! This girl does not like the heat :) 

Smile and Laugh More!


Smiling is contagious! 
Seriously, try standing next to someone who is genuinely laughing and see if you can suppress yourself from joining them. Impossible, right? 

I think it's just the idea of being positive that tricks us sometimes. 
When I'm studying for a test, it's more likely that I'm grumpy or unhappy with the fact that I have to devote my time to school. I'm not the kind of person who says. "More homework? Oh YEAH." 
Being super busy with my responsibilities have been bogging me down but Papa Smile always says that even if it's something I have to do anyways, be happy while doing it! 
This month will be hectic and there will be times where I just want to quit. 
In those times, I have to remind myself that I have been blessed in every way and there's no reason for me to give up! 

Have an amazing end to your week, my loves. 

***************

What are your goals for this month? I'd love to hear about them! 
Whatever they are, you got this :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment