Monday, November 26, 2012

Marvelous in My Monday {Always Count Your Blessings}

Hello my lovely friends! 
Who is still stuffed from Thanksgiving? 


THIS GIRL!

As someone who had a bad past with food, holidays has always been a struggle for me. I was always worried how much and what was going into my mouth. But this year, I kicked some ED butt. 

Which brings me to...



Thank you to the sweet diva herself, Katie
You are such an inspiration<3 

Marvelous Thanksgiving! 


We had some traditional eats! 





 And some Korean flare thrown in for some homeyness. 



I dove head first into the sweet potato casserole. Holy yum. 

The best part of this day was being able to be with my family without any distractions!
They are blessings in my life and I can't imagine not having them on this special day. 

Marvelous Elf Friends! 


I'm an elf! Around this time of year, I know I'm going to go would a little cray cray so I knew this would be a great way to keep me sane ;) Please go check out either Lindsay's or Elle's blog about this awesome challenge! Let's be happy and healthy this season! 

Marvelous Visit from Sister Smile! 


Why hello my sister. 
This cutie came for Thanksgiving break and I can't help but feel like it went too fast!
I already miss her. We shopped on Black Friday, watched Breaking Dawn Part 2 (the ending BLEW MY MIND), and relaxed together. I'd say it was the perfect break<3 

After a week of fun and indulgence, I am ready to get back to my daily grind.
I don't regret a single second of Thanksgiving break and I'm looking forward to Christmas vacation!
I hope you all had time to think about the blessings in your own life. There's always something to be thankful for, am I right?

************

Favorite part of Thanksgiving? 

Snatch any good buys during Black Friday? Or did you just stay in? 










1 comment:

  1. Awe, you and your sister are gorgeous! Glad you had such a great holiday weekend <3

    ReplyDelete