Thursday, May 31, 2012

Long Day

Good Afternoon! 


This morning, I planned to wake up early to workout, but my body decided to sleep in :)
It felt amazing to rest and I think I needed to relax from waking up early everyday. I woke up around 9:00 and had breakfast! 


Fage 0%, pumpkin, blueberries,Kashi Golean, and PB Puffins<3

I know, I know, you've seen this before, but I just can't seem to get enough of my Fage! It's so creamy and packed with protein ^^ 

My workout was 30 minutes of weights and Cassey's HIIT Bikini Blaster 2 and 3! I think I died doing the abs workout. I was sweating like a pig WOW :)

Rewinding to yesterday's shenanigans, I started my morning with oatmeal! My favorite breakfast food! I swear I could eat this every day. 


We had some errands to attend to at Costco (LOVE) and Sam's club. Costco usually has the best samples and I was ready to go! But unfortunately, they didn't have any at all :( So I stuck to my second best thing: 

Luna bars are so good!
This is my definitely one of my favorite flavors so far, being the nut butter lover I am ;) It tasted like peanut butter was slathered all over it and it wasn't chalky. YUM

We headed home after a long day of walking and enjoyed a simple meal. 

Kimchee soup with tofu and white/brown rice

Side dishes

Sorry for the ugly pictures! I was so hungry I dove right in before remembering the photos. 

Another thing you guys don't know about me is that I take ballroom dance lessons. I've only been doing it for about a month haha but I'm loving it. It challenges me to use my body is a totally different way ^^

My dance instructor invited me to a party that they were having so I dressed up and left around 8:10. 
My outfit: 


Live band!

A lot of people were there :)
I really enjoyed the party! I danced with other people and made new friends. I'm definitely doing this again soon! 

Hope you guys have blessed day! 


Do you like Luna bars? What's your favorite flavor? 
Have you ever thought about taking dance lessons? 









No comments:

Post a Comment