Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day with My Sister

Hello everyone! I hope your day was wonderful :)
I recently got out of school a few days ago so it's summer break for me. Although it doesn't even feel like it at all~ My friend actually woke up early, got dressed, and went to his car, thinking it was time to go to school!   
UMMM. awkward. 

I had a great time with my sister today, shopping around at the mall. I didn't take that many pictures but I'll have more later, promise! ^^
Here was my outfit, bright and colorful for summer! 


Once lunch was eaten, which was simple Chinese takeout (it wasn't bad!), we went to one of the biggest malls in our city. It was a long drive but we passed time by talking and catching up on life. I told her about this blog and she thought it was a great idea! She also gave me helpful advice<3 

We looked around and fell upon Michael Kor bags and wallets! MY GOSH are they gorgeous. 



Then we went to abercrombie and fitch, hollister, american eagle, and Forever 21. I bought 2 shirts and feather earrings~ 



My sister then wanted to check out the Best Buy Mobile store to look at her future phone, Samsung Galaxy II. Not going to lie, it has great features. But I would never give up my iPhone for it! I looked at the Kindle Fire on display and saw this: 

Oh HELLO<3


Did you guys see the Avengers? It was the best movie I've seen in a while! The Hulk made me laugh the most because of his random anger moments haha.
After that, we headed home to a delicious spicy steamed fish dish my mom prepared for us. I don't have a picture but it was amazing. I am constantly learning how to cook from my mom everyday because I watch her make food for our family :) Definitely going to take these recipes to college! 

Backing up to the beautiful morning, I had an awesome workout that consisted of 20 minutes of abs, 30 minutes of weight lifting, and 10 minutes of cardio. Shout out to Blogilates for a heart-pumping full body workout!

I had a yogurt mess that was just right for the hot weather! It contained Fage 0%, pumpkin, bananas, blueberries, Kashi Golean, and Peanut Butter Puffins. 

Can't. Get. Enough. <3

Had an amazing and blessed day :) Going to read and hit the sheets! 

A few questions that I have for everyone: 

1. Do you exercise in the morning? - I do it to have more time in the day to do other things^
2. What is your favorite breakfast food? - OATMEAL!
3. What are you most excited about for the summer? - Spending some time with the family!












No comments:

Post a Comment