Tuesday, January 14, 2014

He's Here

God's presence is truly everywhere. 

These past couple weeks have been exhilarating, time-consuming, exhausting, and life-changing. 
God's been stirring in my heart and I have dedicated myself to reading the Word everyday. Even if it is for only 10 minutes!

In addition to that, I have been having devotion with my brothers and sisters, introduced to us as "Date at 8". It's been nonstop over Skype and Oovoo, sharing our lives to one another. 

So far, there has not been one day where I missed one and wow, I can't explain how much it is helping me. He is SO good.

School has started and the homework has just begun! It's very tiring.
But you know what's amazing? It's not a "bad" tired, but a "good" tired. Like I enjoy being in this state, if that makes sense. I believe that now I know how it feels to be a follower of Christ. Exerting energy and putting God first is not easy but worth more than anything in the world. Be with Him because He is the most precious person that has ever walked the Earth :)

Tonight, I asked Him to give me rest because I knew that this exhaustion was good, but I was definitely not used to it. I looked back at verse that a sister shared with me this morning, Matthew 11: 25-30.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

I started to pray and I felt Jesus' hands wrap around me in a hug. I couldn't stop shaking. I realized that the Holy Spirit was here, within me.

Glory to God for helping me see that His presence is not limited to retreats or the next revival. He's here and He's close. We just need to stay and rest. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi keep smiling and love life,

    We have just sent you a message through email regarding our project.
    We MyTaste.com one of the biggest recipe search engine in United States and in the world, would like to invite your blog to be featured on our site and make your recipes available to many people.

    If you like it, you can join through this link

    www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog

    This is one way to share your recipes to the world and it can also help you to increase your blog traffic.
    Full information has been sent to your email.

    Best regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alina! My name is Mario. I was hoping you could answer a question I had about the blog. Give me an email when you get a chance at trucillo.mario (at) recallcenter (dot) com

    ReplyDelete