Friday, June 22, 2012

Rainy Day, Yogurt Mess, and Sister Homecoming

Hello and Happy Friday everyone :) 
This week was a whole lot of craziness and I'm so glad the weekend is finally here. 


The weather has been crazy out here in Florida! 


Scary clouds...
Nothing but rain! I took this is in the morning and it still looks like this right now. I love rain at night, right before I go to sleep, but having it in the afternoons seems to mess up my schedule for the day. I hope it stops soon so I can get moving!

Workout






























Today's workout was nice since I had a complete rest day yesterday. I skipped my morning workout because I didn't feel to well the day before. Mini- stomach flu? I'm not sure. All I knew was it was time to relax and go with the flow of the day :) 


30 minutes of abs
15 minutes of arms
15 minutes of legs


I really miss running but its so hot outside. The misquitos here are roaming everywhere and it's almost impossible to not get bitten. I promised myself that once the rain goes away, it's running time! 


Breakfast


Breakfast was another winner! Yogurt mess, I love you. 


-
I made this with Fage 0% and leftover pumpkin puree. I added in blueberries, Kashi Golean, and Nature's Path Flakes for nutrients and yumminess. 

Friday's are days where I volunteer so I high-tailed it to the hospital!

sleepy face ~_~
4 hours go super fast and before you know it, it's time to go home. I had my snack around 10 keep my energy going! Can't get enough of english muffs<3 

English muff stuffed with cinnamon cream cheese, baby carrots for crunch!
Walking for 4 hours can make a girl hungry! Enter lunch. 

Lunch

Grilled fish with side dishes and Korean soy-bean soup

Delicious! Full of veggies and tofu^
I love how Korean food has such variety. The nutrition is really amazing too! There's always a perfect balance of foods so you will always be satisfied. I encourage you guys try it! 

My sister is coming today from college! I missed her very much and it's going to be an amazing couple of weeks. Siblings make summer fun :D










No comments:

Post a Comment